Monday, October 29, 2007

More from Amalfi...

Sorry, had to go to the bathroom, and I didn't want to lose what I had already typed... Anyway, we're enjoying our stay, although we won't want to see the credit card bills as we keep seeing new record lows for the USD against the Euro. The weather here on the west coast of Italy is nicer... Funny, just like North America.

And I don't often break promises, but here's the deal. I no shit have a CD in my jacket pocket right now, that I thought had the photos on it to upload. And of course, as Veronica sticks it in the machine she's on right now, it won't load. Turns out it was the wrong disc, as her laptop died in the download process. But the other disks in our room are good, so tomorrow morning we'll hoof it back down here and upload the photos. We really are here, and we took some great photos!!! We've been from Venice in the north to Bari in the south, and hit Rome and the Amalfi coast, not to mention got up close and personal with Tuscany!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
We've been keeping up with you even though we haven't responded. Don't think we don't care!! Actually I read and fill Greg in, he's not much for reading. Sounds like quite an adventure and looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pix! When you get the disc that we can see!!...
Lisa