Thursday, September 27, 2007

At the airport! LAX Sucks!

Why am I always amazed at the unwelcoming appearance and lack of intelligent people empoyed at LAX? I'm embarassed that the Brady Terminal is the first thing travelers see when visiting LA. It's dirty, old and poorly organized.

On a happy note...we're off to Europe today...yippiee. Maxjet checked us in pretty quickly, well there were 8 employees at the check in counter and we were the only people checking in. They had to hand write out the boarding passes and luggage tags since they don't have their computer systems in place yet. Maxjet has only been at LAX for one month.

We're in the business class lounge right now, it's in a temporary building since the terminal is under construction. I feel like I'm back in high school in the portable classrooms only the furniture is nicer and they have free drinks and goodies. I'm going to attach a photo.

Cheers!
We're on our way!

2 comments:

Country Squire said...

Congratulations and have a safe trip! Now the blogging begins in earnest. We are looking forward to reading about all of your adventures.

Greg said...

I work at LAX...... Greg